I have tested Topaz Gigapixel AI before and concluded that it is the best image resize software. I now wanted to give it quite a stern challenge. How would it fare going up against a top rated teleconverter such as the Canon EF 2x Extender, Mark 3? The extender Canon’s 2x extended attaches to some of […]
Recommended Photo Software
The best image resize program is Topaz A.I.Gigapixel
Image sharpening & noise reduction
Topaz A.I.Sharpen can not only sharpen images but correct slightly out of focus and blurred images.
Topaz A.I.Clear both sharpens and removes noise. It is the best noise reduction program around.
Photoshop and Lightroom Alternatives
Exposure X4 is the best alternative to Lightroom as far as image browsing and management goes. It is also a decent RAW converter and image editor.
Affinity Photo is the complete Photoshop replacement.
Skylum Luminar is a full featured RAW converter with a basic image browser. Its shadow recovery is the best in the business.
Photolemur is an automatic RAW converter, based on Luminar. Its results are very decent with facial detection and enhancement.
Photo Ninja is a purists RAW converter. It is not as fully featured as the others but it produces some of the best results, especially if you are prepared to build camera profiles.
Top Posts & Pages
- AI Gigapixel Review - worth the cost?
- Topaz AI Gigapixel - a further review
- Focus Stacking with Serif Affinity Photo.
- Photo Ninja - Contender or Pretender?
- Cinemagraphs - Part 1 - Single Image Animations
- Topaz JPEG to RAW AI - Review
- DXO PhotoLab 2 Vs Photo Ninja
- Topaz Gigapixel AI Vs Canon EF x2 Extender
- Canon EOS M Adapter Review
- Raw Converter Shootout Part #5b - DXO, Lightroom and Exposure X3