I have tested Topaz Gigapixel AI before and concluded that it is the best image resize software. I now wanted to give it quite a stern challenge. How would it fare going up against a top-rated teleconverter such as the Canon EF 2x Extender, Mark 3? The extender Canon’s 2x extended attaches to some of their […]
The best image resize program is Topaz A.I.Gigapixel
Image sharpening & noise reduction
Topaz A.I.Sharpen can not only sharpen images but correct slightly out of focus and blurred images.
Topaz A.I.Clear both sharpens and removes noise. It is the best noise reduction program around.
Photoshop and Lightroom Alternatives
Exposure X4 is the best alternative to Lightroom as far as image browsing and management goes. It is also a decent RAW converter and image editor.
Affinity Photo is the complete Photoshop replacement.
Skylum Luminar is a full featured RAW converter with a basic image browser. Its shadow recovery is the best in the business.
Photolemur is an automatic RAW converter, based on Luminar. Its results are very decent with facial detection and enhancement.
Photo Ninja is a purists RAW converter. It is not as fully featured as the others but it produces some of the best results, especially if you are prepared to build camera profiles.
Top Posts & Pages
- AI Gigapixel Review - worth the cost?
- Topaz AI Gigapixel - a further review
- DXO Photo Lab 3 Review
- Canon EOS M Adapter Review
- Canon EOS RP / Initial Hands on Review
- Focus Stacking with Serif Affinity Photo.
- Canon ef-m 28mm Macro IS STM Lens Review
- Topaz Gigapixel AI Vs Canon EF x2 Extender
- Exposure X5 Update - Review
- Topaz Sharpen AI - The end of soft images?