I recently reviewed the initial release of A.I. Gigapixel and concluded it was a great Image Resize tool. Its main problems were the speed on low end graphics cards and it didn’t support many low end graphics cards at all. This new release fixes the graphics card issue – the software will now run using your PC’s CPU […]
The best image resize program is Topaz A.I.Gigapixel
Image sharpening & noise reduction
Topaz A.I.Sharpen can not only sharpen images but correct slightly out of focus and blurred images.
Topaz A.I.Clear both sharpens and removes noise. It is the best noise reduction program around.
Photoshop and Lightroom Alternatives
Exposure X4 is the best alternative to Lightroom as far as image browsing and management goes. It is also a decent RAW converter and image editor.
Affinity Photo is the complete Photoshop replacement.
Skylum Luminar is a full featured RAW converter with a basic image browser. Its shadow recovery is the best in the business.
Photolemur is an automatic RAW converter, based on Luminar. Its results are very decent with facial detection and enhancement.
Photo Ninja is a purists RAW converter. It is not as fully featured as the others but it produces some of the best results, especially if you are prepared to build camera profiles.
Top Posts & Pages
- AI Gigapixel Review - worth the cost?
- Topaz Denoise AI - Worthwhile or just noise?
- Topaz AI Gigapixel - a further review
- Topaz Sharpen AI - The end of soft images?
- DXO Photo Lab 3 Review
- Topaz DeNoise AI V2.0 - Free Upgrade and special offer
- Canon EOS M Adapter Review
- Focus Stacking with Serif Affinity Photo.
- Topaz JPEG to RAW AI - Review
- Exposure X5 Update - Review